Singles Women Online,Women Site Online,News Women
All that”must”man through the eyes of women
1. A man should stop looking at every women as a sexual object.
2. A man should be interested in the contents of a woman’s brain, her passions and desires.
3. Let men cease to extol themselves over women, to provide the sort as prevalent.
4. A man must himself be able to cook, do laundry, clean the house – at least for him.
5. No man should consider himself smarter than women.
6. No man should have sex with a girl unless he is assured of the serious intentions towards her.
7. The man should apologize to the girl, if he felt he had offended her.
8. The man never has to leave the girl in the street one night, and it should hold back, to the door.
21. A man must shave twice a day.
22. It should clearly say what exactly wants from his girl.
23. A man should not be chatty.
24. A man must be careful, but not intrusive.
25. A man should be with a good sense of humor, but not a comedian.
26. A man must be wise, but not boring.
27. A man should be able to speak and to love silence.
28. A man should be able to listen to.
29. A man must answer for his words and deeds.
30. Man must undergo buketno-candy stage dating.
31. A man should not be mercenary, it must also adjust their capabilities with their needs.
32. A man should not be offended if a woman is doing more successful at work than his own.
33. A man should take an active part
Singer Sherry Williams was born in California. First appeared on the big stage in the famous local show choir The Young Americans. Before you begin a solo career in 1976,Sherry Williams has worked in several groups (performing the pop, Latin, rhythm and blues), have repeatedly taken part in the popular American TV show. Prior to recording the first album, The Way You Love Me (1997), toured extensively in Asia and the United States, starred in television movies. Following her debut album, highly valued jazz criticism, followed by two more solo discs singer: A Taste Of Sherry (2002) (CD nominated for Grammy) and You Must Believe In Spring (2003). Sherri Williams has worked with many famous jazz musicians, among them especially emphasizes collaboration with flutist Herbie Mann (Herbie Mann).
Along with Sherry Williams will perform in Kyiv American record producer,